*Jeremiah 13:18 says, "Say unto the king and to the queen, Humble yourselves, sit down: for your principalities (earthly authority) shall come down, even the crown of your glory."
* Romans 8:38 - "For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities (Satan - 2 Cor. 4:4), nor powers...."
* Ephesians 3:10 - "To the intent that now unto the principalities (angels - 1 Pet. 1:12) and powers in heavenly places might be known by the Church the manifold wisdom of God."
* Ephesians 6:12 - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities (Satan - see 6:11), against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
* Colossians 1:16 - "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities (both God's angels and fallen angels), or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him."
* Colossians 2:15 - "And having spoiled principalities (Satan - Gen. 3:15) and powers, He made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it."
* Titus 3:1 - "Put them in mind to be subject to principalities (earthly authorities) and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work."
But rather than focusing upon the "principalities," we should be looking to the One who created all things, including those in positions of power: Jesus! Again, Colossians 1:16 - "For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him."
If He created them, He also has authority over them!
Those who have placed their faith in Jesus have no reason to fear them!