Thursday, June 27, 2013

NOTICE TO READERS

Time Warner Communications has acquired Insight Communications, the cable company I have been using f o r e v e r!  It seems there will be a gap of a couple of days before I can get e-mails and have access to Facebook.  I know!  How dumb is that?! 

Anyway, I am not sure how long it will be before I am back on.  In the meantime, my new e-mail address is p.mutschler@twc.com   Please send me a note with the subject saying "blog" or I won't open it.  Let me know when you start getting my posts again.

I especially want to say to whomever it is that lives in Mountain View California, I appreciate your faithfulness at reading my blog!  I honestly feel like you must be someone who knows me, but I am not sure how to find out.  Anyway, I am grateful.  God bless you all in the wonderful name of our LORD:  JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment