1) Christ will be King over all the earth, and He will rule from Jerusalem for 1000 years (Zech. 14:9; Dan. 7:14; Isa. 2:3: Rev. 20:1-7). Christ’s government will be a Theocracy, a government ruled by God, specifically, Jesus Christ (Jn. 1:1, 14).
2) Christ will be the perfect Ruler. He will rule in total righteousness (Isa. 11:4-5).
3) His government, like ours, will have three "branches." The difference is, He will be all three! Isaiah 33:22 says, "For the LORD is our Judge (Judicial), the LORD is our Lawgiver (Legislative), the LORD is our King (Executive); He will save us."
4) There will be peace on earth; there will be no war (Ps. 46:9). There will be no need of a military (Isa. 2:4). The Prince of Peace will rule (Isa. 9:6)!
5) All men will be taught the truth about God, by God (Isa. 2:3; 11:9). There will be no need to preach the Gospel, or to send missionaries (Jer. 31:34)!
6) Satan will not be around to cause trouble. "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, and cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season" (Rev. 20:2-3).
7) All barren lands, even deserts, will become fruitful (Isa. 32:15; 35:1-2). God will provide all the water necessary for this to happen (Isa. 35:6-7)!
8) Sickness and disease will be cured (Mt. 4:23-24; Isa. 33:24). There will be no sickness or unforgiven sin there (Isa. 33:24). There will be no deafness or blindness (Isa. 29:18; 35:5-6)!
9) People will live for hundreds of years (Isa. 65:20). Although there will apparently be some who die due to unrepentant sin, even their death at 100 will seem like the death of a child (Isa. 65:20).
10) There will be a change in the nature of animals (Isa. 11:6-9; 65:25)!
Do you remember reading about Creation in Genesis 1:1-2:25? Well, the Word of God says that Christ's 1000 year kingdom will be just like the Garden of Eden (Isa. 51:3; Ezek. 36:35; Joel 2:3)! That sounds wonderful to me! And just think, according to Revelation 5:10, all born again believers will play an important role in Christ's Kingdom:
"And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."