The reproductive gene of the human female has two X chromosomes (XX), while that of the male has one X and one Y (XY). So in order for the "last Adam" to be born, God also had to remove something from Mary's reproductive gene; He removed one "branch" of one of Mary's X's, thus making it a Y. The new cell being formed was therefore an (XY). And so the virgin Mary brought forth the Son of God. Here is what God's Word says about the Virgin Birth:
* "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; (He) shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise His heel" (Gen. 3:15).
* "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isa. 7:14).
* "And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ" (Mt. 1:16).
* "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as His mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost" (Mt. 1:18).
* "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Mt. 1:23).
* "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God" (Lk. 1:35).
* "And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being as was supposed the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli" (Lk. 3:22-23).
* "Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ" (Gal. 3:16).
It is not all that complicated; it is simply a miracle!