Wednesday, February 5, 2014

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Jesus' return for His Church is imminent, and could occur before I finish writing this blog post.  Should that be the case, I wish I could say I am sorry there will be no more blog posts, but to be quite honest, I will never be sorry for anything ever again!  I will not only be with the Lord (Mt. 28:20; 2 Cor. 5:8), but I will actually be like Him (1 Jn. 3:2)!

For the next week or so, I will be unable to share my "discoveries" from personal Bible study, as I will be away from my computer.  After doing a daily blog post everyday since 2010, I am sure I will suffer some withdrawal, and could even suffer hallucinations of being somewhere in the beautiful Carribean.  Yup, that's right.  My wife and I are going where only the brave are willing to go these days; we are taking a Carnival Cruise!  Pray for us!

Our doggies will be well cared for, thanks to a good friend who actually wants to spend time living in our home (that is a hint, though not too subtle, to our kids, grandkids, and even our great grandkids). 

So, for the faithful few who read my effort to learn the Word of God, I say thank you for an occasional word of encouragement.  Do not dismay, I will be back, Lord willing, to share what the Lord, who is the Author and focus of the Bible, has to say to and through me.  One thing I know for an absolute certainty, He wants all men, everywhere, to come to faith in Him (2 Pet. 3:9).

So, if you happen to be one of a handful of people who actually read my writings, to quote a famous adulterer, "I'll be back!"  Perhaps a quote from Doug (MacArthur) would be less offensive.  In his "humble" announcement to the Philippino people and the thousands of Americans he was leaving behind, "I shall return!"

In the mean time, please pray for a safe and relaxing trip.  See you on here later, or in the presence of Almighty God.  To be honest, I'd prefer the latter of the two!  God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment