Tuesday, February 23, 2016

WHAT DOES JESUS LOOK LIKE?

Malachi 3:1-3 - "...He shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.  But who may abide the day of His coming?  And who shall stand when He appeareth?  For He is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:  and He shall sit as a refiner and purifer of silver:  and He shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness."

Matthew 17:2 - "And (Jesus) was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the light."

Acts 9:3-4 - "And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:  and he fell to the earth, and heard (Jesus) saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me?"

Acts 22:6-7 - "And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.  And I fell unto the ground, and heard (Jesus) saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me?"

Acts 26:12-14 - "Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, (and) at midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.  And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard (Jesus) speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou Me?"

2 Thessalonians 2:8 - "And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming."

Revelation 1:12-15 - "And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; and in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.  His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire; and His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters."

Revelation 19:11-16 - "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.  And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God....And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and He shall rule them with a rod of iron: and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."

 
He died as the Lamb of God, but He was raised as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah!

No comments:

Post a Comment