Monday, February 10, 2020

I AM!


GOD SAID, "I EXIST!"  

Exodus 3:13-15 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name?  What shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me unto you:  this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

Deuteronomy 33:27The Eternal* God is your refuge.... 

1 Timothy 1:17 - Now unto the King Eternal*, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.  

Hebrews 9:13-14For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of a heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifies to the purifying of the flesh:  how much more shall the blood of Christ, Who through the Eternal* Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?



[*Note:  That which is eternal has no beginning, or ending.]



GOD SAID, "I EXIST IN RELATIONSHIP!"

Genesis 1:26-27And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth.  So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 26:24And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I AM the God of Abraham your father: fear not, for I AM with you, and will bless you, and multiply your seed for my servant Abraham's sake.

Exodus 3:6Moreover He said, I AM the . . . God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.  And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Matthew 22:31-32But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have you not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying, I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?  God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Mark 12:26And as touching the dead, that they rise:  have you not read in the Book of Moses (Exodus), how in the bush God spoke unto him, saying, I AM the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Acts 7:32 - Saying,  I AM the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.  Then Moses trembled, and dared not behold.



JESUS IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS THE I AM!

John 8:24, 28, 58I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM he,* you shall die in your sins. . . . Then said Jesus unto them, When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I AM he,* and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. . . . Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

John 13:18-19I speak not of you all:  I know whom I have chosen:  but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, He that eats bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.  Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, you may believe that I AM he.*

John 18:3-6Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.  Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM he.*  And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM he,* they went backward, and fell to the ground.

[*Note:  he - The word "he" is not in the original Greek texts;
it was added by the King James Version translators.
There is absolutely no doubt as to the Lord's meaning in John 8:58 above.]


IN LIGHT OF THE ABOVE, LET ME ASK  YOU THIS:

DO YOU BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS,
AND THAT GOD RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD?
  
AND IF SO, DO YOU KNOW HIM AS YOUR LORD?

DON'T YOU THINK HE IS WORTHY OF YOUR LOVE?


No comments:

Post a Comment