Sunday, February 23, 2020

WHAT PART OF "LORD" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?




SALVATION COMES TO THOSE WHO
BELIEVE IN THE JESUS OF THE BIBLE!

All Scripture is based upon my understanding of the King James Version.

Matthew 3:17 - And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5While He yet spoke, behold, a bright cloud over shadowed them:  and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My beloved Son, in Whom I am well pleased; listen to Him.

2 Peter 1:17 - For He received from God the Father honor and glory, when there came such a voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.


John 8:24 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you do not believe that I AM He,* you shall die in your sins.      [* He is not in the Greek texts.] 

John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.

John 9:35-38Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of GodHe answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen Him, and it is He Who talks with you.  And he said, Lord, I believe.  And he worshipped Him.

John 10:36-38 - Do you say of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I AM the Son of GodIf I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not.  But if I do, though you do not believe in Me, believe the works:  that you may know, and believe, that the Father is in Me, and I AM in Him.

John 14:6 - Jesus said unto him, I AM the one and only Way, I AM the Truth, and I AM the Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 18:3-6Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns and torches and weapons.   Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon Him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom do you seek?  They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus said unto them, I AM He.*   And Judas also, who betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM He,* they went backward, and fell to the ground.    [* He is not in the Greek texts.] 

Philippians 2:5-11Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:  Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:  but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:  and being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.  Wherefore God also has highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name:  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things on earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


NOTE:  THE WORD "LORD" APPEARS 7836 TIMES IN THE BIBLE;
THE WORD "SAVIOR" APPEARS ONLY 37 TIMES:
NO WONDER JESUS SAID IN MATTHEW 7:20-23

Wherefore by their fruits you shall know them.  Not every one that says unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.  Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name?  And in Your name have we not cast out devils?  And in Your name have we not done many wonderful works?  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:  depart from Me, you that work iniquity.    
[Note:  The will of the Father is that all would believe in the work of His Only Begotten Son, and not in their own religious works - see John 6:29!]




No comments:

Post a Comment