* Israel trusted in the Lord, and the Assyrian army perished (2 Kg. 18:22, 30; 19:35)!
* Sinners who trust in the Lord will be made righteous (Ps. 4:5; 1 Jn. 1:9)!
* Those who trust in the Lord, hate hypocrisy (Ps. 31:6; Lk. 12:1)!
* Those who trust in the Lord, do good works (Ps. 37:3; Eph. 2:10)!
* The testimony of those who trust in the Lord, saves souls (Ps. 40:3; Jn. 17:20)!
* God is not partial with those who trust in the Lord ("clergy" Ps. 115:10; "sheep" v. 11)!
* Those who trust the Lord, live forever (Ps. 125:1; Jn. 3:16)!
* When we trust in the Lord, He guides us (Prov. 3:5-6; Jn. 16:13)!
In addition to the nineteen verses which include the exact phrase, there are twenty-five others which include the word "trust," and "the Lord." Here are some excellent examples:
Ps. 37:40 - "And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him."
Isa. 26:4 - "Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength."
Nah. 1:7 - "The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him."
2 Cor. 1:9-10 - "But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead: Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that He will yet deliver us."
Phil. 2:11 - "...every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord...."