Jesus' name and the word "Savior" appear together ten times:* Acts 13:23 - "Of this man's seed hath God according to His promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus.
* Philippians 3:20 - "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ."
* 2 Timothy 1:10 - "But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, Who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel."
* Titus 1:4 - "To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour."
* Titus 2:13 - "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ."
* Titus 3:6 - "Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour."
* 2 Peter 1:1 - "Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ."
* 2 Peter 1:11 - "For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ."
* 2 Peter 2:20 - "For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning."
* 2 Peter 3:18 - "But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever. Amen."
Jesus' name and the phrase "Son of God" appear together nine times:* Matthew 8:29 - "And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, Thou Son of God? Art Thou come hither to torment us before the time?"
* Mark 1:1 - "The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God."
* Luke 8:28 - "When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before Him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, Thou Son of God most high? I beseech Thee, torment me not."
* John 20:21 - "But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name."
* Acts 8:37 - "And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."
* 2 Corinthians 1:19 - "For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in Him was yea."
* Hebrews 4:14 - "Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession."
* 1 John 4:15 - "Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God."
* 1 John 5:5 - "Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"
Jesus' name and the word "Lord" appear together 217 times!* Romans 10:9-10, 13 - "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Jesus is Lord - faith in the Lord Jesus saves the lost!