Sunday, June 19, 2016

HE IS YOURS, MINE, AND OURS

TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS, GOD IS YOUR FATHER

*   Matthew 5:16 - "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."
*   Matthew 10:20 - "For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you."
*   John 20:17 - "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to My Father: but go to My brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto My Father, and your Father; and to My God, and your God."

JESUS CAME TO REVEAL HIS FATHER

*   Matthew 12:50 - "For whosoever shall do the will of  My Father which is in heaven, the same is My brother, and sister, and mother."
*   Matthew 18:10 - "Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of  My Father which is in heaven."
*   Matthew 25:24 - "Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of  My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
*   Luke 10:22 - "All things are delivered to Me of  My Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal Him."
*   Luke 24:49 - "And, behold, I send the promise of  My Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high."
*   John 10:30 - "I and My Father are one."
 
BY FAITH IN CHIRST, HIS FATHER BECOMES OUR FATHER

*   Matthew 6:9 - "After this manner therefore pray ye:  our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name."
*   Romans 1:7 - "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ."
*   1 Corinthians 1:3 - "Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ."
*   Philippians 4:20 - "Now unto God and our Father be glory forever and ever.  Amen."
*   Philemon 1:3 - "Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."


When you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior,
you made your Heavenly Father's Day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment