Saturday, June 25, 2016

LONGING TO SEE JESUS FACE-TO-FACE!

Praise the Lord!  Although my "one click icon" quit working, I am still able to get to my blog!  Earlier, around four this morning, I posted a "trial run" to see if I could get to my blog through the Edge Web Browser;  well, it worked!  I wrote:
"Ever since my computer was high-jacked in the middle of the night by Microsoft, I have had nothing but problems with Windows 10.  I keep getting requests to add something, or change something, and when I click on the request to see what it is about, I am usually informed that there is a cost for the "new service."  Trust me, I want nothing more than to have Windows 7 back!  Today, my blog "short-cut" went blank.  The only reason I am able to write this, is because I put in my blog address, and when it showed up, I clicked on "new post."  I am not certain where this will work or not, so I will now "publish it" as a test.  Please pray for me - I have absolutely no comprehension of computers, and this blog is a ministry God gave me when my health deteriorated in 2009.  Thanks."
I had "fiddled with" my computer from three to six, and having successfully arrived at this destination, I went back to bed and slept another three plus hours!  Thank You Lord!

Now, I am returning to this post after being told that my computer just had a problem and it needed to shut down.  Of course, after waiting for it to do so for a few minutes, I had to literally shut off the power and restart the aggravating thing!  Oh well, what else do I have to do today - I am home alone as my daughter is visiting her daughter, and my wife is at work all day!  What amazes me, is that through all this:  being "computer-napped" by Windows 10, losing my access to this blog, and the "emergency shut-down," I have been completely calm.  Normally, my frustration would have resulted in taking a sledge hammer to this "modern scientific marvel," and then have to endure listing to my wife tell me about "my problem with anger and impatience."  Who knows, maybe, at age 73, I am finally growing up?  Just in time for the Lord to "beam me up!"  LOL (most believe LOL is "laughing out loud," but I always think of it as "lots of laughs").  See, I told you I am old!

With what little space I have left, I would like to quote a couple of very important Bible passages:  "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth....Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (Jn. 1:1, 14; Jn. 14:1-3)!

The risen Christ will soon remove God's children and we will never need computers again! 
O Happy day - Come Lord Jesus, for the days of Lot and Noah are upon us!


No comments:

Post a Comment