THE BIBLE DECLARES THAT WE ARE ALL SINNERS
* Romans 3:10 - "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one!"
* Romans 3:23 - "...all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
* Romans 6:23a - "...the wages of sin is death!"
THE BIBLE DECLARES THAT GOD LOVES SINNERS
* Romans 5:6 - "...when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly."
* Romans 5:8 - "But God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
THE BIBLE DECLARES FAITH IN THE GOSPEL SAVES SINNERS
* Romans 1:16 - "...I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."
* Romans 10:9 - "...if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
THE BIBLE DEFINES THE GOSPEL
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-6 - "Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures: and that He was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: after that, He was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep."
CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE (JN. 1:1-3);
VIRGIN BORN (MT. 1:23);
SINLESS LIFE (HEB. 4:15) ;
DIED BY CRUCIFIXION (LK. 23:33);
ROSE FROM THE DEAD (ACTS 10:41);
ASCENDED INTO HEAVEN (EPH. 4:8);
HE IS COMING AGAIN SOON! (JAM. 5:8)!