Monday, May 4, 2020

THE RAPTURE AND THE FALSE CHURCH!


THE RAPTURE OF GOD'S BORN AGAIN BELIEVERS

John 14:1-3 - Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 - For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:  and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:  and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.


EXAMPLES OF BELIEVE AND MAKE BELIEVE

PHILADELPHIA:  BROTHERLY LOVE 

THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD AND THE BRETHREN

THE CHURCH OF THE RAPTURE

Revelation 3:7-10 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things says He Who is holy, He that is true, He that has the key of David, He that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens; I know your works:  behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it:  for you have a little strength, and have kept My Word, and have not denied My name.  Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.  Because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

LAODICEA:  SELF-GOVERNED

THOSE WHO IGNORE THE LORD

THE "CHURCH" ENTERING THE TRIBULATION 

Revelation 3:14-20 - And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things say the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot:  I would you were cold or hot.  So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue (vomit) you out of My mouth.  Because you say, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and do not know that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  I counsel you to buy of Me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness does not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye-salve, that you may see.  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:  be zealous therefore, and repent.  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:  if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.


EXAMPLES OF UNBELIEVERS IN THE CHURCH

TARES

Matthew 13:24-30 - Another parable put He forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man who sowed good seed in his field:  but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.  But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also ("tares" are the children of the wicked one;
[39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil - see Mt. 13:38-39).  So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, did you not sow good seed in thy field?  From where then has it tares?  He said unto them, An enemy has done this.  The servants said unto him, Is it Your will then that we go and gather them up?    But he said, No; lest while you gather up the tares, you root up also the wheat with them.  Let both grow together until the harvest:  and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them:  but gather the wheat into my barn.

BIRDS

Matthew 13:31-32 - Another parable put He forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field:  which indeed is the least of all seeds:  but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air ("birds" are agents of Satan - see Mt. 13:4, 19) come and lodge in the branches thereof.

BAD FISH

Matthew 13:47-50 - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:  which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.  So shall it be at the end of the world:  the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire:  there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.


1 John 5:4-5 - For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world:  and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.  Who is he that overcomes the world, but he that believes that Jesus is the Son of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment