* Lk. 12:20 "But God said unto him, thou fool. . .."
* Lk. 16:15 ". . . But God knoweth your hearts. . .."
* Acts 7:9 ". . . the patriarchs . . . sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him."
* Acts 10:28 Peter was prejudice, ". . . but God shewed (him) . . .."
* Acts 13:30 "But God raised Him from the dead."
* Rom. 5:8 "But God commendeth His love for us. . .."
* 1 Cor. 1:27 "But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world . . .."
* 1 Cor. 2:10 "But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit . . .."
* 1 Cor. 7:15 ". . . but God hath called us to peace."
* 1 Cor. 10:13 ". . . but God is faithful . . .."
* Gal. 3:18 ". . . but God gave it to Abraham by promise."
* Eph. 2:4-5 "But God, who . . . loved us . . . quickened us . . .."
* Phil. 2:27 ". . . but God had mercy on him . . .."
Notice that the norm, the natural, the evil of this world, is miraculously superseded by God. His plans are greater, His knowledge of man is greater, and His will is always accomplished. Man is foolish if he thinks his plans, his knowledge, his strength, and his own righteousness is real. God loved us in spite of our unrighteousness, He revealed the truth to us by His Spirit, He has given us a new birth making us alive spiritually, all because of His plan to share Himself with us. It is He who is faithful. It is He who "makes silk our of a sow's ear." It is He who loves those who only love themselves.
You may choose to die in your sins, BUT GOD offers life through faith in Christ!