* It is coming - Mt. 3:7
* It will include Israel - Lk. 21:23
* It applies only to those who deny Christ - Jn. 3:36
* It is not a secret; it has been revealed throughout time - Rom. 1:18
* It is the righteous judgment of God - Rom. 2:5
* It is for the ones who are known by their unrighteousness - Rom. 2:8
* It is delayed by God's long suffering - Rom. 9:22
* It is "payback" for what the world has done to us - Rom. 12:19
* It is a certainty for those who are unsaved - Eph. 2:3
* It is coming - Eph. 5:6
* It is the justice of God - Col. 3:5-6
* It is for the disobedient - Heb. 3:11
* It will come on time - Rev. 6:16-17
* It will culminate in the Lake of Fire - Rev. 14:10
* It is the purpose of the Tribulation - Rev. 15:1
* It is the expression of Christ's Second Coming - Rev. 19:15
But I have good news for all who have trusted in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior!
* We will not experience the wrath of God - Rom. 5:9
* We have been delivered from the wrath of God by Jesus - 1 Thes. 1:10
* We have not been appointed to suffer God's wrath - 1 Thes. 5:9
* We will experience God's rest instead of His wrath - Heb. 4:1-3
If your life belongs to Jesus Christ, the One who bought you through His blood, you have nothing about which to worry! If you have not yet place your trust in the finished work of Christ on your behalf, confess His as your Lord, trust Him, and you will be saved from the wrath to come. Romans 10:8-10 says:
"But what saith it? The Word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the Word of faith, which we preach; that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
What you believe today will determine the look on Christ's face when you meet Him!