* "Who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen" (Gal. 1:4-5).
* "Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen" (Phil. 4:20).
* "Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen" (I Tim. 1:17).
* "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen" (2 Tim. 4:18).
* "Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to Whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen" (Heb. 13:21).
And now, read these verses and tell me how long will those who are cast into the Lake of Fire will suffer the judgment of God.
* "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name" (Rev. 14:9-11).
* "For true and righteous are His judgments: for He hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of His servants at her hand. And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever" (Rev. 19:2-3).
* "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the Lake of Fire" (Rev. 20:10, 14-15).
According to Hebrews 6:1-2, eternal judgment is one of the doctrines that is so basic, it need not be discussed, and yet, the Church finds itself still debating it! How can that be? And how could a person be aware of the magnitude of God's judgment if he were to be annihilated?
Heaven is eternal. Judgment is eternal ("eternal judgment" - Heb. 6:2)!