Tuesday, April 23, 2013

NOTICE TO ALL "FOLLOWERS"

For whatever reason, the blog I write is very difficult for "followers" who wish to write comments.  I do not know why, but I would like input from you.  So, please feel free to e-mail me at p.mutschler@insightbb.com and be sure to put "blog follower" in the subject line.  Otherwise, I will not open it.  Once I know who you are, that won't be necessary.  I am humbled and blessed that the Holy Spirit has moved you to become a "follower" (I hate the term because only Jesus should have followers, but that's the net for you).  I especially want to thank my friend from Mountain View, California, because I am "visited" by you every single day, and sometimes, more than once.  God bless you all, and be sure to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those the Spirit leads you to do so; time is short, and Jesus can come at any time.  Paul Mutschler "Skip" of www.skipslighthouse.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment