When God writes something, it is always the truth. And, if it is prophetic, it will literally come to pass. Below, I have provided verses from the Book of Revelation, addressing some very important things which God has written to you and me:
* "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand" (Rev. 1:3).
* "And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals" (Rev. 5:1).
* "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (Rev. 13:8).
* "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is" (Rev. 17:8).
* "And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the Book of Life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works" (Rev. 20:12).
* "And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire" (Rev. 20:15).
* "And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's Book of Life" (Rev. 21:27).
* "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Rev. 22:18-19).
"God's finger" reveals the Law (our need of a Savior - Gal. 3:19-25)!
"God's finger" provides evidence (for faith in The Savior - Mt. 12:22-30)!
"God's finger" reveals His character (The Savior is merciful - Jn. 8:1-12)!