1) "And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days" (Gen. 49:1).
2) "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it" (Isa. 2:2).
3) "But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it" (Mic. 4:1).
4) "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams" (Acts 2:17).
5) "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come" (2 Tim. 3:1).
6) "Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds" (Heb. 1:2).
7) "Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days" (Jam. 5:3).
8) "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts" (2 Pet. 3:3).
Note that Israel will still exist in the "last days" (#1); that the Lord's Kingdom is included in the "last days" (#2, 3); that the Church exists in the "last days" (#4, 5, 6, 8); and that the Tribulation is included in the "last days" (#7)! The "last days" cover three dispensations: The Law, The Church, and The Millennium. Therefore, one might say that the "last days" are three in number.
At the end of the first four "days" of God's revelation (4000 yrs.), The Church began; it has lasted 2000 years. The Millennium lasts 1000 years. You do the math!