Sunday, September 29, 2013

HE IS INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

For all those who read yesterday's post, I did not mention the individual's name for a reason:  I wanted you to look it up, and in so doing, verify what I wrote about him for yourselves.  As a result, I have received some criticism, and those who know me well, know just how vulnerable my "fragile psyche" is to negative comments.  So, I have decided to "lick my wounds," and give my "huge following" the identity of the man I suspect could become the "Son of Perdition," the "Antichrist," and the "First Beast of Revelation," (2 Thes. 2:18; Rev. 13:12; 1 Jn. 2:18). 

Since he is alive today, why did I say that I suspected he "could become" the nemesis of Israel during the seven-year Tribulation?  Well, first of all, I acknowledged that I am guessing as to his identity, and secondly, I believe he is not actually the "Son of Perdition," until he is indwelt by Satan.  The Bible indicates that like his predecessor before him, Judas Iscariot, the only other man to be called the "Son of Perdition," and who was not called that until after Satan entered into him (Jn. 13:27; 17:12), he will become the "Son of Perdition" when he is empowered by Satan following his miraculous recovery from a fatal head wound (Rev. 13:3-10).  Notice it is at that time that he becomes like Satan, and commits the "Abomination of Desolation" (Dan. 9:27; Mt. 24:15; etc.).  He will then have three and one half years to torment Israel (Rev. 13:5).  

Some might ask, "Won't Christians know the moment he signs the seven-year agreement?"  Well, that very question proves that those asking it, do not understand two facts:  1) by the time he "signs it," the Church will already have been "caught up" to heaven in the Rapture (Jn. 14:1-3; 1 Cor. 15:50-53; 1 Thes. 4:16-17); and 2) there is nothing in Scripture that says he "signs" anything!  Daniel 9:27 says that he will "confirm the covenant with many for one week."  "Confirm" means to agree with what already exists!  He doesn't sign anything! 

I believe the Antichrist is His Royal Highness Prince el Hassan bin Talal.  His Muslim faith, according to the Quran, requires him to deny that Jesus is the Son of God (1 Jn. 2:22)!  And the main reason he will not have to "sign the seven-year peace agreement," is because he was instrumental in forging the agreement!  In early October, 1994, King Hussein of Jordan sent Crown Prince Hassan to Washington to meet with the President Clinton. The White House responded that a meeting was possible on one condition: that it include Foreign Minister Shimon Peres of Israel.  The Crown Prince agreed, and the three men met in the Oval Office!

Hopefully, this post will be discovered by those who miss the Rapture!  

No comments:

Post a Comment