* Jesus was the 42nd generation from Abraham (Mt. 1:1-17). This man, a prince, is the 42nd generation direct descendant of the Prophet Mohammad through the male line of the Prophet’s grandson El Hassan.
* This man is a prince from the royal family of the Nation of Jordan, and as such, he could be the "prince" of Dan. 9:26-27.
* Jordan is a nation whose territory was once a part of the Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, and Roman Empires (Rev. 17:7-11). As such, he could be call "the Assyrian" (Isa. 14:25; 30:31; Mic. 5:5-6; etc.).
* This man, although a Muslim, has studied at Christ Church, Oxford University, and the Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies. He speaks four languages fluently, and has a working knowledge of three others, including Hebrew.
* Like the Antichrist, he is known as a man of peace (Dan. 8:25; 11:21, 24; Mic. 5:5; etc.). This man is the moderator of the World Conference of Religions for Peace, and sits on the board of directors of the Center for Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution.
* In addition, he is a member of three of the most powerful organizations in our world today, whose singular goal is One World Government:
- He served as President of the Club of Rome from 1999-2007.
- He is a member of the international board of the Council on Foreign Relations.
- He is a member of the Trilateral Commission.
* Finally, He has also authored or coauthored To Be A Muslim: Islam, Peace, and Democracy; Christianity in the Arab World; and Palestinian Self-Determination: A Study of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck...!