* Rev. 2:5 - "Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent."
* Rev. 2:16 - "Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth."
* Rev. 2:21 - "And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not."
* Rev. 2:22 - "Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds."
* Rev. 3:3 - "Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."
* Rev. 9:20 - "And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:"
* Rev. 9:21 - "Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts."
* Rev. 16:9 - "And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."
* Rev. 16:11 - "And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds."
From Revelation 16:12 on, it appears God has had enough, and like the day He closed the door to the ark, the time will have come when His Spirit no longer will strive with fallen man (Gen. 6:3)!
Jesus is proof of God's love for us; our acceptance of Jesus is proof of our love for Him!