Saturday, August 30, 2014

IT LITERALLY IS HAPPENING!

Still reeling from the disappearance of my dad and dozens of his fellow church members, I went to the grocery store this morning, and I notice there were several police officers standing at the doors.  They appeared to be looking at the faces and hands of the customers as if they were expecting to see something.  Most were allowed to enter, but every so often, the officers appeared to arrest one who did not have the proper marking.  I knew from the news on my car radio that the government had passed some kind of law, the day before, concerning financial transactions, but I didn't really pay that much attention to the report.  As I sat in my car watching, I turned the radio back on, and sure enough, a government spokesman was informing the public that the President had signed into law, Bill 666, and that it took effect last night at midnight.  He said that anyone wanting to buy or sell anything, had to go to the local police station, and register. 

Since I had not done so, and apparently those being arrested had failed to do so, I decided to go back home, and think about what I was going to do.  I remembered my dad telling me, years ago, something about a Bible Prophecy Conference he had attended, where the speakers were warning people of what seemed to be taking place.  Dad said that some global leader would force people to leave their religions, and join his.  Dad said this man would actually claim to be God, and that all who agreed to worship him would receive some kind of tattoo or micro-chip or something, that would enable the person to go about his normal life.

I went to my computer, and "googled" the phrase "a mark necessary to buy something."  Instantly, there were millions of sites which explained what was happening.  They all seemed to refer to the Bible's Book of Revelation, chapter thirteen.  When I found Dad's old Bible, I read the following:

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.  And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.  And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  Here is wisdom.  Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six" (Rev. 13:11-18).

I had to make a decision; worship this man, or the God of my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment