* Mark 4:11 - "And He said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables."
* Romans 11:25 - "For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery... that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in."
* Romans 16:25 - "Now to Him that is of power to stablish you according to my Gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began."
* 1 Corinthians 2:7 - "But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory."
* 1 Corinthians 15:51 - "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed."
* Ephesians 1:9 - "Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in Himself."
* Ephesians 3:3-4 - "How that by revelation He made known unto me the mystery; as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ."
* Ephesians 3:9 - "And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, Who created all things by Jesus Christ."
* Ephesians 5:32 - "This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the Church."
* Ephesians 6:19 - "And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel."
* Colossians 1:26-27 - "Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints: to whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."
* Colossians 2:2 - "That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ."
* Colossians 4:3 - "Withal praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in bonds."
* 2 Thessalonians 2:7 - "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only He who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way."
* 1 Timothy 3:9 - "Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience."
* 1 Timothy 3:16 - "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
* Revelation 1:20 - "The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in My right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."
* Revelation 10:7 - "But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as He hath declared to His servants the prophets."
* Revelation 17:5, 7 - " And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH....And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns."
You may want to keep this list as a reference to mysteries believers should know.