Saturday, September 10, 2016

WARNING: TRUST IN JESUS WHILE THERE IS TIME!

WARNING:  THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING!
Isaiah 13:6-13 - "Howl ye; for THE DAY OF THE LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.  Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:  and they shall be afraid:  pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.  Behold, THE DAY OF THE LORD cometh, cruel both with WRATH AND FIERCE ANGER, to lay the land desolate: and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.  For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light:  the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.  And I WILL PUNISH THE WORLD for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible....Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, IN THE WRATH OF THE DAY OF THE LORD OF HOSTS, AND IN THE DAY OF HIS FIERCE ANGER."

John 3:36 - "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but THE WRATH OF GOD abideth on him."

THOSE WHO TRUST IN JESUS WILL NOT EXPERIENCE IT!
Romans 1:16-18 - "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ:  for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.  For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.  For THE WRATH OF GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness!"

1 Thessalonians 1:9-10 - "For they themselves show of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God; and to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even JESUS, WHO DELIVERED US FROM THE WRATH TO COME."

1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 - "FOR GOD HATH NOT APPOINTED US TO WRATH, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him."

Revelation 3:10, 19-22 - "Because thou hast kept the Word of My patience, I ALSO WILL KEEP THEE FOR THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION (testing), which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth....As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

No comments:

Post a Comment