THE SEVEN "FEASTS" OF THE LORD
1. Leviticus 23:5 - "In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD's Passover." [There is no feast; this is the day of preparation for the Feast of Unleavened Bread - the Bible does not describe the Passover as a Holy Convocation, or a Sabbath, as it is a day of working.]
2. Leviticus 23:6 - "And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread."
3. Leviticus 23:10 - "Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the Firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest." [The Feast of Harvests or Firstfruits - See Lev. 23:16]
4. Leviticus 23:15-16 - "And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete: Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD." [The Feast of Pentecost - "Pentecost" denotes fifty days from the Feast of Firstfruits - See Acts 2:1]
5. Leviticus 23:24 - "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an Holy Convocation." [The Feast of Trumpets]
6. Leviticus 23:27 - "Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a Day of Atonement: it shall be an Holy Convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD." [The Feast of the Atonement]
7. Leviticus 23:34 - "Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the Feast of Tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD."
IN THE END, WE ALL WILL HAVE "AN APPOINTMENT WITH GOD!"