Ironically, when a false christ comes, Antichrist, Israel will accept him (Dan. 9:24-27; Jn. 5:43). To the born again believer, it is hard to understand why such an evil man would be seen as God's man. It is obvious that Israel is blinded to the truth about both God's Man, and Satan's man (Rom. 11:25; 2 Cor. 3:14; 4:4).
Jesus and Antichrist are nothing alike!
* Jesus came in His Father's name (Jn. 5:43a vs. Jn. 5:43b).
* Jesus came from above (Jn. 6:38 vs. Rev. 11:7).
* Jesus was humble (Phil. 2:8 vs. 2 Thes. 2:4).
* Jesus was despised (Lk. 23:18 vs. Rev. 13:3-4).
* Jesus did His Father's will (Jn. 6:38 vs. Dan. 11:36).
* Jesus came to save (Lk. 19:10 vs. Dan. 8:24).
* Jesus is the Good Shepherd (Jn. 10:4-6 vs. Zech. 11:16-17).
* Jesus is the Truth (Jn. 14:6 vs. 2 Thes. 2:11).
* Jesus is the Holy One (Mk. 1:24 vs. 2 Thes. 2:8).
* Jesus is the Son of God (Lk. 1:35 vs. 2 Thes. 2:3).
* Jesus is called the "Mystery of Godliness" ( 1 Tim. 3:16 vs. 2 Thes. 2:7).
* Jesus will be exalted (Phil. 2:9 vs. Rev. 19:20).
The good news is, our Christ will destroy Satan's Antichrist!
The bad news is, He will also destroy those who follow him!