* In 1217, the "Ten Jubilee Prophecy" was revealed.
* In 1517, the Ottoman Empire would take control of Jerusalem.
* In 1917, eight Jubilees later, the city would become a "no-man's land."
* In 1967, one Jubilee later, Israel would take control (Israel didn't exist until 1948)!
* In 2017, one Jubilee would pass and Israel would cease to control Jerusalem.
Because Rabbi Samuel's predictions were fulfilled exactly as he declared they would be, I cannot wait to see what happens on the Feast of Trumpets next year! It is quite possible, however, that the Antichrist, the first Beast of Revelation thirteen, will "confirm the covenant" at that time (Dan.9:27), and if that is the case, born again believers in Jesus Christ, will not be here to see it. We will have been "caught up" (Jn. 14:1-3; 1 Cor. 15:50-54; 1 Th. 4:16-17) prior to the seven-year Tribulation (Daniel's Seventieth Week)!
There is absolutely no doubt that we are in the last days. In 2 Timothy 3:1-5, Paul describe our day to "a T!" He wrote:
"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce-breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof...."
"People get ready, there's a train a comin'!"