JESUS IS CREATOR GOD* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
* John 1:1, 3, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* Colossians 1:16-17 - "For by (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: And He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-2 - "God, Who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds."
[Note: see an excellent study at: http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/jesus-is-god.htm ]
JESUS IS JEHOVAH OF THE OLD TESTAMENT* Exodus 3:14 - "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."
[Note: The Hebrew אֱלֹהִים ('elohiym), is the Hebrew word "God" here and in Genesis 1:1 - The Hebrew יהוה (YHVH), which is translated "JEHOVAH" in Exodus 6:3; Psalm 83:18; Isaiah 12:2; and Isaiah 26:4, is also translated "LORD" 6510 times in the Old Testament. Jesus identified Himself as "I AM" eleven times in the Gospel of John (6:51; 8:12, 23, 58; 10:9, 11, 36; 11:25; 13:13; 14:26; 18:6!]
NO MAN HAS SEEN GOD - THEY ACTUALLY SAW JEHOVAH
* Genesis 32:30 - "And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved."
* Judges 13:22 - "And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die, because we have seen God."
* John 1:18 - "No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him."
* 1 John 4:12 - "No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us."
IMMANUEL, GOD WITH US, CAME AS THE LAMB TO BE SLAIN.
HE IS COMING BACK AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH!
DO YOU FEAR HIM, OR LONG FOR HIS RETURN?