Wednesday, August 31, 2016

JESUS AS PRESENTED BY JOHN'S GOSPEL

John 1:1, 14, 29, 34, 49 - "In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God....And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth....The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world....And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God....Nathanael answered and saith unto Him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel."

John 3:16-17 - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved."

John 4:25-26 - "The woman saith unto Him, I know that Messiah cometh, which is called Christ: when He is come, He will tell us all things.  Jesus saith unto her, I (that speak unto thee) AM."

John 5:18 - "Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God."

John 6:35 - "And Jesus said unto them, I AM The Bread of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst."

John 8:12, 18, 24, 58 - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM The Light of the world:  he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life....I AM one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me....I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins:  for if ye believe not that I AM, ye shall die in your sins....Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you,  Before Abraham was, I AM."

John 10:9, 11, 30 - "I AM The Door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture....I AM The Good Shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep....I and My Father are One."

John 11:25 - "Jesus said unto her, I AM The Resurrection, and The Life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."

John 13:13, 19 - "Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I AM....Ye call Me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I AM."

John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."

John 15:1 - "I AM The True Vine, and My Father is the Husbandman."

John 18:5-8 - "They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus saith unto them, I AM.  And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground.  Then asked He them again, Whom seek ye?  And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.  Jesus answered, I have told you that I AM:  if therefore ye seek Me, let these go their way."

JESUS IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!  WORSHIP HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment