Like Jesus, born again believers are constantly under the attack by unbelievers and by Satan himself. Jesus even told His disciples that they need to continually pray that God will "... lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from (the evil one)..." (Mt. 6:13)! Paul wrote this word of encouragement: "There has no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that you are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that you may be able to bear it" (1 Cor. 10:13)!
Because Jesus said, "...In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world" (Jn. 16:33), many believe born again believers will have to experience "The Tribulation" (Mt. 24:21, 29), (a.k.a. "The Seventieth Week of Daniel" - Dan. 9:27; and "The Time of Jacob's Trouble - Jer. 30:7). That is not true. The following passages teach that born again believers will not be here when that horrible time begins:
* John 14-1-3 - "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
* 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 - "Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."
* 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 - "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 - "For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him."
* Revelation 3:7, 10 - "And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things said He that is holy, He that is true, He that hath the key of David, He that opens, and no man shuts; and shuts, and no man opens....because you have kept the Word of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
Beg people to trust in Jesus Christ while there is still time!