Saturday, May 4, 2019

ONE WAY; ONE MESSAGE; ONE RESULT!


THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN!

[All Scripture is based upon the King James Version.]

John 14:1-6Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in Me (His Only Begotten Son - Jn. 3:16).  In My Father's house are many mansions (dwelling places):  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself (in the air - 1 Th. 4:16-17); that where I am, there you may be also.  And where I go you know, and the way you know.  Thomas said unto Him, Lord, we do not know where You are going; and how can we know the way?  Jesus answered and said unto him, I am the Way, (I am) the Truth, and (I am) the Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.


THE ONE AND ONLY MESSAGE WHICH CAN SAVE!

Luke 20:1And it came to pass, that on one of those days, as He (Jesus) taught the people in the temple, and preached the Gospel....

Romans 1:15-17 - So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the Gospel to you who are in Rome also.  For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ:  for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believes it; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek (Gentile)For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith:  as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Philippians 1:27Only let your conversation (your conduct) be as one who believes the Gospel of Christ:  that whether I come and see you, or I am absent, I may hear of your affairs, that you stand fast in one Spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the Gospel....


HUMILITY:  THE RESPONSE OF THE SAVED!

Romans 4:2-5 - For if Abraham were justified by (his religious) works, he would have reason to boast; but not before God.  For what does the Scripture say?  (It says) Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.  Now to him who works is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt (it is not a gift, but is earned)But to him who does not count on his religious works, but believes on Him Who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Ephesians 2:4-9But God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, even when we were dead in sins, has made us alive together with Christ, (by grace you are saved); and has raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:  that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.  For by grace are we saved through faith; and it is not of our own doing:  it is the gift of God:  not of works, lest any man should boast.


OXY-MORONS (PUN INTENDED):  
ARROGANT, PROUD, SELF-RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment