* Zechariah 12:10 - JEHOVAH says, "they shall look upon Me whom they have pierced." This can refer to no one else except Christ (see Jn. 19:37; Rev. 1:7).
* Isaiah 44:6 - JEHOVAH declares Himself to be the First and the Last (Isaiah 44:6). Jesus Christ is said to be "the First and the Last" (Rev. 1:8, 11, 17-18; 22:12-13).
* Isaiah 6:5 - Isaiah said, "for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD (JEHOVAH) of hosts." Isaiah saw JEHOVAH! He saw Jesus, for no man ever saw the Father (Jn. 1:18; 6:46).
* Psalm 23:1 - David declared that JEHOVAH was the Great Shepherd of the sheep. Jesus Christ is the Great Shepherd of the sheep (Jn. 10:11, 14; Heb. 13:20).
* 2 Samuel 22:2, 32, 47 - JEHOVAH was Israel's Rock (Deut. 32:3, 4, 18; Ps. 18:2; 62:1-2). The Rock is Christ (1 Cor. 10:4).
* Isaiah 43:10-11 - JEHOVAH declares Himself to be the only Saviour. There is no other Saviour apart from Him! Jesus is the only Saviour (Acts 4:12).
* Isaiah 45:21-22 - JEHOVAH says, "Look unto Me and be ye saved...there is none else." In John 3:14-16 we are told to look unto the crucified One to be saved.
* Isaiah 45:21-23 - JEHOVAH says, "that unto Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear." We find this same prophecy applied to Jesus (Phil. 2:9-11).
* Zephaniah 3:15-17 - JEHOVAH Himself will reign in Jerusalem during the coming Kingdom Age. The same position of power is described as being that of the Millennial King, Jesus Christ (Rev. 19:11-16; 20:4, 6).
* Isaiah 8:13-14 - JEHOVAH will be "for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence." Peter wrote that these verses applied to Jesus Christ (1 Pet. 2:7-8).
* Joel 2:32 - JEHOVAH is the name upon which on must call to be saved. Salvation is for all those who call upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Rom. 10:13; Acts 2:21, 36).
Since we know that Jesus created the Universe and all that is in it (Jn. 1:1-3; Col. 1:16), and because the Word says that Jesus is God manifest in the flesh (Jn. 1:14; 1 Tim. 3:16), we should not find it difficult to comprehend that JESUS IS JEHOVAH!