1. We will be missing from our grave (Mk. 16:6; Jn. 20:2-12).
2. We will be visible to others (Mt. 28:10-17; Acts 1:3).
3. We will be able to speak (Mk. 16:15; Jn. 20:18).
4. We will have hands and feet (Mt. 28:9; Lk. 24:39-50).
5. We will be able to stand and walk (Lk. 24:14-15; Jn. 20:9; 21:4).
6. We will be able to breathe (Jn. 20:22).
7. We will be able to do work (Jn. 21:9-13).
8. We will have flesh and bones (Lk. 24:39).
9. We will be touchable by others (Mt. 28:9; Jn. 20:17).
10. We will be able to prepare food (Lk. 24:30; Jn. 21:13).
11. We will be able to eat (Lk. 24:41-43).
12. We will still have wounds and scars (Jn. 20:27).
13. We will be able to vanish out of sight (Lk. 24:31).
14. We will be able to pass through material things (Mt. 27:62-66; Jn. 20:6-8).
15. We will be able to ascend to heaven (Mk. 16:19; Acts 1:9).
16. We will be able to return to the new Earth (Acts 1:11; Rev. 20:4).
For those of us who have these sure promises from our Creator, Savior, Lord, and God, we have joy is knowing this world is not our home, "we're just passin' through!" We know that, while we are hardly like Jesus now, we will be like Him for eternity! We will no longer be subject to temptation and sin. We will no longer be ignorant of the things of God. We will no longer be subjected to those who would do us harm.
I cannot wait! Come, Lord Jesus! We groan for our change!