Tuesday, April 17, 2018

IF JESUS IS THE "I AM" OF SCRIPTURE, THEN HE IS GOD!

JESUS IS THE I AM OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

Exodus 3:14 - And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM:  and He said, Thus shall you say unto the children of Israel, I AM has sent me unto you.  [Note:  It is clear from Scripture that Jesus Christ created all that exists, and that He is God manifest in the flesh:  Jn. 1:1-3, 14; Col. 1:16-17; 1 Tim. 3:16; Heb. 1:1-3; etc.  And that Jesus is the I AM!] 

JESUS IS THE I AM OF THE GOSPELS

Matthew 16:15-17 - Jesus said unto them, But Whom say you that I AMAnd Simon Peter answered and said, You are the Christ, the Son of the living GodAnd Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona:  for flesh and blood has not revealed it unto you, but My Father Who is in heaven.

Mark 14:60-62 - And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, do you answer nothing?  What is it which these witness against You?  But He held His peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him, and said unto Him, Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?  And Jesus said, I AM:  and you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Luke 9:18-20 - And it came to pass, as He was alone praying, His disciples were with Him:  and He asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I AMThey answering said, John the Baptist; but some say, Elijah; and others say, that one of the old prophets is risen again.  He said unto them, But Whom do you say that I AMPeter answering said, The Christ of God.

John 6:48 - I AM that bread of life.
John 8:12 - Then spoke Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world:  he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:24 - I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins:  for if you believe not that I AM, you shall die in your sins.
John 8:58 - Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.
John 9:5 - As long as I AM in the world, I AM the light of the world.
John 10:9 - I AM the door:  by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
John 10:11 - I AM the good shepherd:  the good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.
John 10:36 - Say you of Him, Whom the Father has sanctified, and sent into the world, You blaspheme; because I said, I AM the Son of God?
John 11:25 - Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and (I AM) the life:  he that believes in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
John 13:13 - You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I AM.
John 14:6 - Jesus said unto him, I AM the way, (I AM) the truth, and (I AM) the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.
John 15:1 - I AM the true vine, and My Father is the husbandman.
John 18:5-6 - They answered Him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus said unto them, I AM. And Judas also, which betrayed Him, stood with them.  As soon then as He had said unto them, I AM, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
John 19:21 - Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that He said, I AM King of the Jews.

WHEN ONE TRULY BELIEVES THE GOSPEL MESSAGE,
HE KNOWS THAT JESUS IS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR!




No comments:

Post a Comment