Thursday, April 19, 2018

JESUS IS BOTH GOD AND SAVIOR!

FAITH IN GOD AS OUR SAVIOR

Psalm 18:46 - The LORD lives; and blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 25:5 - Lead me in Your truth, and teach me:  for You are the God of my salvation; on You do I wait all the day.

Psalm 27:9 - Hide not Your face far from me; put not Your servant away in anger:  You have been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

Psalm 51:14 - Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, You God of my salvation:  and my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

Psalm 88:1 - O LORD God of my salvation, I have cried day and night before You.

Micah 7:7 - Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation:  my God will hear me.

Habakkuk 3:18 - Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST AS OUR LORD AND  SAVIOR 

Acts 13:23 - Of this man's seed has God according to His promise raised unto Israel a Savior, Jesus.

Philippians 3:20 - For our conversation is in heaven; from where also we look for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Timothy 1:1 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, Who is our hope.

2 Timothy 1:10 - But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, Who has abolished death, and has brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel.

Titus 1:4 - To Titus, mine own son after the common faith:  Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Savior Jesus Christ.

Titus 3:6 - Which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.

2 Peter 1:1 - Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to those who have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:11 - For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 2:20 - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

2 Peter 3:18 - But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To Him be glory both now and forever.  Amen.

JESUS CHRIST, OUR SAVIOR, IS BOTH LORD AND GOD!

John 1:1, 14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - - - And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

1 Timothy 3:16 - And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness:  God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:1-3 - God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He has appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.

TRUST IN THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TODAY! 


No comments:

Post a Comment