WARNING: GOD'S WRATH IS COMING FOR THOSE WHO REJECT JESUS* John 3:36 (SLV) - "All who believe in the Son of God, have everlasting life: but all those who do not believe in the Son, they shall not have everlasting life; but the wrath of God awaits them."
* 1 Thessalonians 1:8-10 (SLV) - "For you proclaimed the Word of the Lord, not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place where your faith toward God has been spread abroad; so that we need not to speak anything. For their faith in Christ is evidence that our Gospel ministry to you was received and believed. It is obvious that you have turned to God from idols, and are now serving the living and true God. And like us, you wait for His Son from heaven, Whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, Who delivered us from His wrath which is coming upon the whole world" (see also Rev. 6:1-17).
* 2 Peter 3:8-10 (SLV) - "...the heavens and the earth, which now exist, according to My Word, are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of My wrath coming upon all ungodly men. But, beloved, do not be ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord will not fail concerning His promise, but He is exceedingly patient toward us, because He does not want any to perish, but that all would come to repentance. But the day of the Lord's wrath will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also with its evil works shall be burned up."
* Revelation 6:15-17 (SLV) - "And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him Who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: for the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
AN INVITATION: AVOID GOD'S WRATH; TRUST IN JESUS AS YOUR LORD* John 3:16-17 (SLV) - "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever will believe in him, will not perish, but will have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world, through faith in Him might be saved."
* John 14:1-3 (SLV) - "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also."
* Romans 5:8-9 (SLV) - " ...God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by His blood, we shall be saved from God's wrath through Him."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:9-11 (SLV) - "For God has not appointed us to suffer His wrath, but to obtain salvation by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, Who died for us, so that whether we are alive, or we have died, we will live together with him. Wherefore, comfort yourselves together...."
* Revelation 3:10 (SLV) - "Because you have kept the Word in spite of My patience, I also will keep you from the hour of My wrath, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
You must "R.S.V.P." now while the "invitation" is still open to you!