REFERENCES TO JESUS AS THE WORD OF GOD, OUR CREATOR
* Genesis 1:1 - "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Note: "And God said" appears ten times in the first chapter of Genesis: Verses 3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26, 28, 29)
* John 1:1-3, 14 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made....And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
* Colossians 1:16-17 - "For by Him (Jesus) were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him, and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist."
* Hebrews 1:1-3 - "God, Who at sundry times and in divers manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, Whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by Whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high."
* 1 John 1:1 - "(He) which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life."
* 1 John 5:7 - "For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."
* Revelation 19:13 - "And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God."
WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT HIS WILLINGNESS TO CREATE A WORLD THAT WOULD REQUIRE HIM TO BECOME FLESH SO THAT HE COULD DIE FOR YOUR SINS, IT SHOULD HUMBLE YOU AND CAUSE YOU TO TRUST IN JESUS AS YOUR LORD!