Sunday, December 11, 2016

JESUS CAME TO DIE; HE IS COMING AGAIN TO REIGN

*  Matthew 16:27 - For the Son of man shall come in the glory of His Father with His angels; and then He shall reward every man according to his works.

*  Matthew 25:31 - When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory.

*  Luke 9:26 - For whosoever shall be ashamed of Me and of My words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when He shall come in His own glory, and in His Father's, and of the holy angels.

*  John 14:3 - And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

*  John 14:18 - I will not leave you comfortless:  I will come to you.

*  John 14:28 - You have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you.  If ye loved Me, you would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father:  for My Father is greater than I.

*  Acts 1:9-11 - And when He had spoken these things, while they beheld, He was taken up; and a cloud received Him out of their sight.  And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; who said, You men of Galilee, why do you stand here gazing up into heaven?  This same Jesus, Who is taken up from you into heaven, He shall come again in like manner as you have seen Him go into heaven.

*  1 Corinthians 11:26 - For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till He come.

*  2 Thessalonians 1:10 - When He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

*  Hebrews 10:37 - For yet a little while, and He that shall come will come, and will not tarry.
 
JESUS CAME TO DIE AS OUR PASSOVER LAMB (1 Cor. 5:7)
HE IS COMING AGAIN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (Rev. 5:5)
IN BETWEEN, HE IS SEEKING TO SAVE ALL WHO WILL TRUST IN HIM!






No comments:

Post a Comment