Before the very creation of the Universe and all that is in it, God foreknew how human history would unfold. He knew man would all sin; He knew man would need a Savior; He knew what man would do to His only begotten Son; and yet, because He is the very embodiment of love, He was willing to pay the ultimate price for His creation! And, He chose to write down the names of those who would one day believe the Gospel message, and place their trust in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior! Read and believe what God's Word says concerning these things:
* Matthew 13:35 - "All these things spoke Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spoke He not unto them: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world."
* Matthew 25:34 - "Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world."
* Hebrews 4:2-3 - "For unto us was the Gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the Word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we who have believed do enter into rest, as He said, As I have sworn in My wrath, if they shall enter into My rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world."
* Revelation 13:7-8 - "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."
* Revelation 17:8 - "The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they who dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."
* Acts 2:22-24 - [Peter preaching in Jerusalem on the Day of Pentecost]
"You men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by Him in the midst of you, as you yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, you have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Whom God has raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that He should be held by it."
* 1 Peter 1:1-5 - [To Jewish believers scattered due to the persecution - see Acts 8:1]
"Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again unto a lively hope by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time."