Thursday, December 15, 2016

SOME VERSES WHEN YOU ARE HAVING A BAD DAY

*  Genesis 5:29 - And Lamech called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the LORD has cursed.
*  Genesis 50:20-21 - But as for you, you thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save many people alive.  Now therefore fear not: I will nourish you, and your little ones.  And Joseph comforted them, and spoke kindly unto them.
*  Ruth 2:13 - Then Ruth said, Let me find favor in your sight, my lord; for you have comforted me, and for that you have spoken friendly unto your handmaid, though I be not like unto one of your handmaidens.
*  Job 2:11 - Now when Job's three friends heard of all this evil that was come upon him, they came every one from his own place; Eliphaz the Temanite, and Bildad the Shuhite, and Zophar the Naamathite:  for they had made an appointment together to come to mourn with him and to comfort him.
*  Psalm 23:4 - Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for You art with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me.
*  Psalm 119:76 - Let, I pray You, that Your merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to Your Word unto me, Your servant.
*  Isaiah 40:1 - Be comforted, be comforted My people, says your God.
*  Isaiah 66:13 - As one whom his mother comforts, so will I comfort you; and you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
*  Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are they that mourn:  for they shall be comforted.
*  John 14:16 - And I will pray to the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever.
*  Romans 15:4 - For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
*  2 Corinthians 1:3-4 - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
*  2 Corinthians 13:11 - Finally, brethren, farewell.  Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
*  1 Thessalonians 4:18 - Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
*  1 Thessalonians 5:11 - Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also you have been doing..
*  2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 - Now our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and God, even our Father, Who has loved us, and has given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and establish you in every good word and work.

God comforts His children - pass it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment