* Genesis 1:3-5 - "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day."
* Isaiah 5:20 - "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
* John 3:19-20 - "And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."
* John 8:12 - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
* John 12:46 - "I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on Me should not abide in darkness."
* 2 Corinthians 4:6 - "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."
* 2 Corinthians 6:14 - "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?"
* Ephesians 5:8 - "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light."
* 1 Thessalonians 5:5 - "Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness."
* 1 Peter 2:9 - "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvellous light."
* 1 John 1:5 - "This then is the message which we have heard of Him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all."
* 1 John 2:9 - "He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now."
JESUS SHINES LIGHT FOR GOD'S CHILDREN TO FOLLOW HIS LEAD.
JESUS SHINES LIGHT ON THE DEEDS OF THE CHILDREN OF DARKNESS!