Sunday, December 25, 2016

THE BIRTH OF THE GREAT I AM!

I AM = יהוה  = He Vau He Yod = YHVH = YEHOVAH = JEHOVAH

*  Exodus 3:13-15 - "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name? what shall I say unto them?  And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.  And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is My name forever, and this is My memorial unto all generations."

JESUS REFERRED TO HIMSELF AS "I AM!"

*  John 5:43 - "I AM come in my Father's name...."
*  John 6:35 - "And Jesus said unto them, I AM the bread of life...."
*  John 8:12 - "Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I AM the light of the world...."
*  John 8:58 - "Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM."
*  John 9:5 - "As long as I AM in the world, I AM the light of the world."
*  John 10:9 - "I AM the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved...."
*  John 10:11 - "I AM the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth His life for the sheep."
*  John 10:36 - "Say ye of Him... Thou blasphemest; because I said, I AM the Son of God?"
*  John 11:25 - "Jesus said unto her, I AM the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live."
*  John 12:46 - "I AM come a light into the world...."
*  John 13:13 - "Ye call Me Master and Lord:  and ye say well; for so I AM."
*  John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I AM the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me."
*  John 15:5 - "I AM the vine, ye are the branches...."
*  John 17:24 - "Father, I will that...where I AM; that they may behold My glory...."
*  John 19:21 - "...He said, I AM King of the Jews."

*  Revelation 1:8 - "I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord...."
*  Revelation 1:11 - "Saying, I AM Alpha and Omega, the first and the last...."
*  Revelation 1:18 - "I AM He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I AM alive for evermore...."
*  Revelation 22:16 - "I Jesus... have sent Mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I AM the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

THOSE WHO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTH, LONG FOR HIS RETURN!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment