Thursday, March 28, 2019

IF JESUS IS YOUR SAVIOR, HE IS TO BE YOUR LORD!


JOHN'S GOSPEL IDENTIFIES JESUS!

John 1:1-3, 10-14 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  The Same was in the beginning with God.  All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made. - - - He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not.  He came unto His own (people, i.e. Israel), and His own received Him not.  But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons (children) of God, even to those who believe on His name:  who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.  And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 4:39-42And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on Him for the saying of the woman, who testified, He told me all that ever I did.  So when the Samaritans were come unto Him, they besought Him that He would tarry with them:  and He abode there two days.  And many more believed because of His own Word; and said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of your saying:  for we have heard Him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.

John 9:35-38Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said unto him, Do you believe on the Son of God?  He answered and said, Who is He, Lord, that I might believe on Him?  And Jesus said unto him, You have both seen Him, and it is He Who talks with you.  And he said, Lord, I believe.  And he worshipped Him.

John 14:1-3, 6 - Let not your heart be troubled:  you believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. - - - Jesus said unto him, I am The Way, (I am) The Truth, and (I am) The Life:  no man comes unto the Father, but by Me.

John 20:26-29 - And after eight days again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them:  then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.   Then He said to Thomas, reach here with your finger, and behold My hands; and reach here with your hand, and thrust it into My side:  and be not faithless, but believing.  And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my GodJesus said unto him, Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed:  blessed are those who have not seen, and yet have believed.


BORN AGAIN BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST,
OUGHT WE NOT LIVE LIVES THAT HONOR HIM?

John 10:14-15, 27-30 - I am the good shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.  As the Father knows Me, even so know I the Father:  and I lay down My life for the sheep. - - - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow MeAnd I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.  My Father, Who gave them to Me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.  I and My Father are one.

John 13:12-15 - So after He had washed their feet, and had taken His garments, and was set down again, He said unto them, Do you know what I have done to you?  You call Me Master and Lord:  and you say well; for so I am.  If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another's feet.  For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you.



IF JESUS IS GOD, THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, CREATOR, LORD, MASTER, AND SAVIOR, HOW IS IT THAT THE MAJORITY OF PROFESSING BELIEVERS IGNORE HIS AUTHORITY OVER THEIR LIVES?  

HIS WILL OUGHT TO GUIDE HIS CHILDREN!




No comments:

Post a Comment