* Matthew 5:9 - "Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
* Luke 20:35-36 - "But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection."
* John 1:11-13 - "He came unto His own, and His own received Him not. But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the children of God, even to them that believe on His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."
* John 11:51-52 - "And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation; and not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad."
* Romans 8:14-16 - "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the children of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God."
* Galatians 3:26 - "For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."
* Titus 3:5-7 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Whom He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior; that being justified by His grace, we should be made heirs (children of God) according to the hope of eternal life."
* 1 John 3:1-2 - "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the children of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew Him not. Beloved, now are we the children of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is."
* 1 John 3:10 - "In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother."
* 1 John 5:2 - "By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep His commandments."