GOD'S SENSE OF HUMOR IN BLACK AND WHITE
* Numbers 12:1, 9-11 - "And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman." [Note: A Cushite - Black - see also Song of Solomon 1:5; Jeremiah 13:23 for other examples]. "And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and He departed. And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous. And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned." [Note: Doesn't it seem ironic that the punishment for their prejudice against the dark-skinned woman was to turn Miriam as "white as snow?!"].
GOD LOVES ALL: "RED," "YELLOW," "BLACK," AND "WHITE!"
* Acts 10:34-35 - "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: but in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him."
* Acts 17:26 - God "...hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth...."
* Galatians 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."
* Revelation 5:9-10 - "And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for Thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by Thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation...."
* Revelation 7:9 - "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands...."
IN ORDER TO LOVE GOD, YOU MUST LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR
* Luke 10:27 - "And He answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself."
* Romans 13:8-10 - "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the Law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law."
* Galatians 5:13-14 - "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the Law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself."
THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE: THE HUMAN RACE FOR WHOM CHRIST DIED!