* Luke 2:28-32 - (Spoken of Simeon) - "Then took he Him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now let Your servant depart in peace, according to Your Word: for my eyes have seen Your salvation, Whom You have prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of Your people Israel."
* Luke 19:9-10 - "And Jesus said to him....I have come to seek and to provide salvation to those who are lost."
* Acts 4:10-12 - (Peter speaking) - "Be it known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Whom you crucified, Whom God raised from the dead, even by Him does this man stand here before you made whole. Jesus is the Stone Who was rejected by you builders, Who is now become the Chief Cornerstone. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby one can be saved."
* Acts 13:46-47 - "Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold, and said, It was necessary that the Word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you have rejected it, and have judged yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. For so has the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set you to be a light of the Gentiles, that you should proclaim salvation unto the ends of the earth."
* Acts 28:28-31 - (Paul speaking) - "Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves. And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all who visited him, preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, and no one interfered with him."
These passages are from Skip's Lighthouse Version, and are faithful to both spirit and context.