OUR PROBLEM: NONE OF US IS RIGHTEOUS ENOUGH TO GO TO HEAVEN* Isaiah 64:6 - "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness is as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."
* Romans 3:10 - "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one."
* Romans 10:3 - "For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God."
GOD'S SOLUTION: GOD OFFERS US HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS* Genesis 15:6 - "And Abraham believed in the LORD; and He counted it to him for righteousness."
* Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
* Romans 3:22 - "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...."
* Romans 4:3 - "For what saith the Scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness."
* Romans 5:17-19 - "For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by One, Jesus Christ. Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of One the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of One shall many be made righteous."
* Romans 9:30 - "What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith."
* Romans 10:9-10 - "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
* 2 Corinthians 5:21 - "For He hath made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him."
* Galatians 2:21 - "I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain."
* Philippians 1:11 - "Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God."
* Philippians 3:9 - "And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the Law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith."
* Titus 3:5 - "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost."
* Hebrews 11:7 - "By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith."
* James 2:23 - "And the Scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God."
* Revelation 19:8 - "And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints."
ONE IS EITHER RIGHTEOUS (PERFECT), OR HE IS UNRIGHTEOUS (IMPERFECT)!
GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS IS HIS GIFT TO ALL WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS!