Thursday, November 17, 2016

TWELVE REASONS TO REJOICE

When persecuted:  "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad:  for great is your reward in heaven:  for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you" (Mt. 5:12).

When God chooses you:  "And Mary said, My soul does magnify the Lord, and my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior" (Lk. 1:46-47).

When you know you are His:  "...rejoice, because your names are written in heaven" (Lk. 10:20).

When you see God in action:  "...the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen" (Lk. 19:37).

When thinking of Christ being with the Father:  "...If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for My Father is greater than I" (Jn. 14:28).

When you see others being blessed:  "Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep" (Rom. 12:15).

When others are being honored:  "...one member be honored, all the members rejoice..." (1 Cor. 12:26).

When the truth prevails:  "Rejoice not in iniquity, but rejoice in the truth" (1 Cor. 13:6).

When others are faithful:  "I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things" (2 Cor. 7:16).

When Christ is preached:  "...Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice" (Phil. 1:18).

When?  Always!:  "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice"  "Rejoice evermore" (Phil 4:4; 1 Th. 5:6).

When thinking of your relationship with Christ:  "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready" (Rev. 19:7).

"If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them!"





No comments:

Post a Comment